The new Coronavirus has created a global panic. From the epicenter of the outbreak, in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the infection has spread rapidly and many are fearful of contracting the disease.
In this guide, we’ll take a rational look at the essential elements of the new pandemic by describing the characteristics of the disease and offering suggestions for prevention.
Buy on Amazon
Proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to charities or hospitals for the coronavirus emergency
The new coronavirus has spread rapidly throughout the world. If you are looking for a guide to understand clearly what the risks are and how to overcome fear, read on…
News of a pandemic brings anxiety and fear. This is normal, but we need to ensure that the fear remains proportionate to the actual risk.
This manual explains the essential elements of Covid-19 that are currently known. It describes the symptoms, the methods of diagnosis, and the current health treatments. However, above all it focuses on the risks of poor communication and on the negative consequences of a collective psychosis.
The author provides a guide to psychological survival in the face of the challenge that the world faces in this new millennium.
The manual tries to answer the following questions:
– What is Coronavirus, and how is it spread?
– What are the symptoms and current treatments?
– Can we consider Covid-19 to be a simple flu?
– How can we protect ourselves?
– How can we overcome panic and collective anxiety?
– How can we defend ourselves from fake news?
– Whom should we listen to, and how can we regain peace of mind?